me and my short-term remember

I wrote this blog while I desperate of my exam. Ternyata emang bener, mempertahankan yang udah ada lebih susah daripada mendapatkan. Dulu, dapat nilai lumayan ga sesusah sekarang untuk tetap dapat nilai yang lumayan itu. Dunno why. Mgkn gara-gara ga setiap saat kita ada di kondisi yang sama. Even if they’re a writers, they always have a “stuck” time, when they couldn’t make something to writes. Is it similar to my point above? Haha.


blog jadi pelarian.haha.bosen sama facebook yang udah terlalu merakyat, bentar lagi twitter pasti lebih merakyat. lama-lama kok kayanya orang-orang makin merasa nggak butuh privasi ya. itu karena mereka butuh publikasi atau emang dunia yang berubah. pfft..


jadi selagi blog belum sebeken facebook dan twitter, nyampah disini nggak dosa kali yaaa.kan ga ada yang baca. jadi anggp aja ngomong sndiri. dan ngomong sendiri itu ..hhmm.. enak.(ga nemu kata-kata lain).


back to my condition tonight. i did read all my note for today's exam. i remember most of them, but i don't exactly know what that is. haha. i'm not that good in it. i have a short-term remember (read it in one of my book). just like this "it's easy for me to remember something, as easy as i forget it".LOL.

it means don't mad at me if i couldn't remember nama-nama jalan, arah2,dan semacamnya. that's not what i want, but it's happen. oke, not that serious.haha


and 2 hours from now, i'll go to my campus and fight for an exam. so, all i really need to do for now is...open my book, and read it all..good luck for me then. fight fight..


at the end of the word, i put this cutie stuff. ha.!

JONAS brothers..haha.. smooch.smooch.

S.A.N.D.R.A

0 komentar: