Internship. Checked.

Let's talk about my INTERNSHIP.

All internship thing finally DONE right after 3 months I ended the internship itself. Feels like someone took away a ton stone over my shoulders. I am officially relieved about this "first depression thing" I talked about a year ago. And yeah, things are getting harder if we think about it, but it'll much more easier if we start to do it. Now, I believe it. Don't know tomorrow. HA! :)

Actually, I'm a bit sad when I know I'm no longer need to go to the office. No, happy yeah (if I think about one old guy who was so ribet and kind of crazy. no offense), but sad because beside that old guy things, I like the office. Really like.

I remember when I have to wake up every 6 in the morning so I could go to the office without being on traffic (but I always late and always trapped in a full bus and crazy traffic).
When I wait for the lift, then came to the room, open the room with my ID Card (sometimes when I went to the toilet, left the ID card on the table and trapped outside the room, so I have to wait till another employee came and open the door, sometimes, again not every time haha).
Then filling the absence book. (sometimes become red, if I late)
When I sometimes came too early, I went to the supermarket just so I had something to do. Buying food, milk, waffles, candy, etc. (no wonder I gained weight after).

Remember when my supervisor worked outside the room and didn't come before lunch, so there was nothing I should do. And usually, I pretended to do a lot of things, but sst, don't tell anyone seriously, I did nothing. Just day dreaming or learning Spanish on my laptop, or sometime Arabic. Or tweeting on my BB.
When I drink, toilet, and drink, and toilet again, so that (again) I have something to do. (seriously, at first I thought I was the only internship-er who felt like this, always wondering what to do next. I asked my friends, they always did too. Haha. High Five).

Remember when I saw the clock, it was like 11.45 or 11.55, and wondering why clock don't have any "fast forward" button. Then 12.00, and I heard an tiny alarm (on absence machine, the beep every 08.00 and 12.00 and 17.00) I stand up and tell my friends to take a lunch. And we make sure we get back to the room 1pm, not earlier.
Then again do nothing by 1pm to 5pm. Actually, I wasn't always doing nothing. Sometimes, my supervisor gave me a little work. Thanks God I had the best and kind supervisor, not the old man I told before. But mostly, he gave me easy tasks to do. I could do it in minutes. :p
Then, 3pm was usually sleepy time. I sometimes made coffee for keeping my eye open. At least till 5pm.
Remember when 5 pm and the signing beep on the absence machine sounds like a school bell ringing to me. (actually I packed my stuff to go home before so 5pm, I stand and go. haha). And the crazy traffic (always) was waiting.

Arrived home, I couldn't do anything. Showered, then sleep. Then another morning comes. Another day begun.
Intense, but why did I found that it sometimes interesting.

And although they have an employee who acted like a monster, I 'd really like if I could do my thesis there.

And now, "the next depressing thing" has just begun. :)

0 komentar: