My Lovely Thesis

Oh, sweet. My last posted was about internship.
Just realized that internship was about a half year ago.
Time flies.
And now, I'm deal with my skripsi (or proposal or thesis)

I heard that skripsi will be hard, or something. But now, after 3 weeks doing this (since the proposal get accepted), this isn't bad, THIS IS FREAKING HARD. I'm just saying.
But, however hard this is, I know I would do good.

I saw most of my friends through this depressed times surrounded by family, and all people who really care about them.
Me? I am struggling alone. My family is far away from me.
Most of my friends have anyone who taking care of their stuff while their home.
Me? Doing everything by myself.
They go out with family on the weekend.
Me? Sleep all day long, because don't have anything to do.
They could talk to parents or siblings when they depressed and even mocking them just to release the stressful.
Me? Who the hell care? I have to cheer up my self.

Ok, maybe not all of them, some of them are also fighting as I am.
I never wanted to complaining, but yea so sorry.

Anyway, I will prove to no one but myself that I can through this tough moment. If I can do this, I win! Then, let's see. :)

I wish I could done the first part outline and those all revision by the end of April, so I could go tho the next part on May, and then if everything good, I will finished it on June. The time is tentative, but I hope I could. Or even faster than that. :)

And I know, as what happened at my internship report, at the end of this thesis, I will smiling and realizing that this isn't that bad. And I'm gonna love this thesis :) :) :)

0 komentar: